Saturday, March 30, 2013
The Post In Which I Burn the House Down
Isn't this AWESOME! I found this today in the soup aisle at Kroger.
I LOVE grilled cheese sammiches. Those who know me well know that my death row dinner choice is grilled cheese and crinkle cut french fries-or steak fries-with ranch dressing.
I can't tell you how long I've looked for a way to idiot-proof grilled cheese making. The only reason I don't make one every day is because it's a bit labor intensive with the butter and the pan and all. (I say this almost completely sincerely.)
This thing has "As Seen on TV" written all over it-which means of course I had to buy it. In some ways, I am older than my years and recognize that As Seen on TV products-and this product too, even though it isn't As Seen on TV, it should be-are the cutting edge of technology. Let the others scoff. They will wish they could simply & easily make grilled cheeses like I can now.
If I never post again, it will be because I was a victim of false advertising and making grilled cheese in the toaster is actually the best way to burn down your house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMG Becky Walker! You tell me immediately if this works or not. (If I don't hear from you, rest in peace. We'll take care of Itchy.)
ReplyDeleteThey work!
ReplyDelete